Job Description :
Be responsible for all financial planning activities (budgeting and forecasting).
- To coordinate, develop and support management for budgeting and corporate planning
- To coordinate between executive and all business units to conduct annual business plan & budgeting.
- To ensure the completion of the whole process of operating budget preparation with approval from Management Team.
- To provide management with monthly and weekly analysis on financial performance, measurement for project progress.
- To monitor internally and benchmarking externally versus competitors for our financial performance.
- Evaluate key business performance indicator (KPI) and develop effective measurement to all departments.
- Engage in related developing projects both in Thailand and overseas
- Provide information and support to senior management for various strategic projects in order to ensure project success and achieve the business goals
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration Finance, Management, or related fields
- Age 30-35 years old
- Minimum 7-10 year experiences in the field of planning & budgeting, business analysis, forecasting
- Experience of trading and property business will be added advantage
- Good level of computer literacy, with knowledge in SAP would be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize tasks under pressure with minimal supervision
- Able to simultaneously support and handle multiple projects
- Proficiency in an advanced Excel, able to formulate financial feasibility model is a plus