Job Description :
Be responsible for planning, creating and implementing marketing and sales campaigns for residential projects.
- Coordinate with marketing consultant, PR and advertising agencies in regard to production of all sales and promotional materials including but not limited to sales brochures, printed advertisements, websites, point-of-sales items, on-site advertising panels, banners, posters, postcards, documentary, TV commercials, stationery, souvenir, virtual tour, etc.
- Plan, organize, and manage all activities related to project’s PR event
- Implement and execute sales and marketing programs as well as approach potential strategic partners to join promotion events
- Liaise with the media on advertisement placements and logistics follow up
- Proof-read Thai & English copy of all sales and promotional materials
- Monitor local property market and prepare news digest
- Monitor the company’s CRM program
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in marketing or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in implementing advertising and promotional activities, experience in real estate industry would be an advantage
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in property planning and development as well as property sales & leasing
- Possess strong analytical skill in market and customer research
- Possess strong leadership skill, communication skill, and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English language and computer literate( Microsoft Office)
- Self - motivated, independent and responsible