Job Description :
Oversee the project to ensure that the desired result is achieved , the most efficient resources are exploited and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Develop feasibility study, develop and execute marketing and business plans of the responsible project
- Prepare project development organization, timeline and preliminary program.
- Work with project team, internal departments, external consultants, professionals and suppliers to complete all project functions of application of licenses and permits, tender, design, schedule, construction, control, budget, contract administration, payment and claim, sales and marketing, etc.
- Manage hand-over and quality management of the responsible project
- Develop and able to recommend strategies for both residential and retail or mix-used projects
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering or Architecture or related fields.